- 18 oz semi-sweet chocolate bits
- 3 chocolate bars (4 ½ oz. size) broken in pieces
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 cups chopped nuts
- 1 ⅔ cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 4 ½ cups sugar
- Put chocolate pieces, broken candy bar, marshmallow creme, butter, and chopped nuts into mixing bowl (a very large one for this is a large recipe).
- Combine undiluted evaporated milk and sugar in saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; Cook 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour over other ingredients. Stir until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Pour into ungreased 13×9 inch and 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.