- Gift Fudge
3 packages semi-sweet chocolate bits (6 oz. size)
3 chocolate candy bars (4 ½ oz. size) broken in pieces
2 cups marshmallow creme
¼ cup butter
4 cups chopped nuts
1 ⅔ cup (14 ½ oz) undiluted evaporated milk
4 ½ cups sugar
- Put chocolate pieces, broken candy bar, marshmallow creme, butter, and chopped nuts into mixing bowl (a very large one for this is a large recipe).
- Combine undiluted evaporated milk and sugar in saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; Cook 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour over other ingredients. Stir until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Pour into ungreased 13x9 inch and 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.