- 1 small package vanilla wafers
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar or confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- ½ tablespoon white corn syrup
- ¼ cup bourbon
- In your blender, blend 12 to 15 vanilla wafers into crumbs. Measure to be sure you have 1 cup. (Graham crackers may be used).
- In a bowl add vanilla wafers, chopped pecans (chop pecans in blender), powdered sugar and cocoa. Mix together.
- Add white corn syrup to bourbon and stir. Then add dry ingredients and stir. Mixture should be moist enough to form readily into a ball. If it isn’t add another dribble into a ball. To lend an extra aromatic savor, moisten your hands with bourbon when making the balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar. Keep cool until ready to serve. This recipe makes at least 48 – each about the size of a big aggie marble.